Problems with stringstream

Moore, Mathew L MooreML@BATTELLE.ORG
Fri Oct 25 10:15:00 GMT 2002

std::endl will flush the buffer (after adding a new line).  If you don't
want to add the newline then you can just flush() it:

  cout << mystr;
  cout.flush();

Do you need to add the extra strings as well, or does just the flush() work
for you?

I thought that the streams were automatically flushed when they reached the
end of their scope (at the end of your main function here).  Anybody know if
that is incorrect?

--Matt