Problems with stringstream

Moore, Mathew L MooreML@BATTELLE.ORG
Fri Oct 25 09:43:00 GMT 2002

I wonder if this problem can be narrowed down?  Does it take this exact code
listing to reproduce the problem?  Can you just print out a string?

	string mystr("test");
	cout << mystr;

If your debugger produces the correct result, it would at least seem that
the stringstream portion is working correctly.  I wonder if your stdout was
remapped somewhere (is that possible?).

--Matt