GCC 3.2 Linker Problem with C, C++ and GNU Prolog code

Joseph Benden joe@adwriter.com
Fri Oct 11 18:45:00 GMT 2002

Nevermind.  It was a problem in the GNU Prolog include header.

For anyone else having the problem, define the below variables as extern
within the gprolog.h include.

This was with gprolog 1.2.14

Joseph Benden, Sr., CCNA
Vice President of Information Technology
AdWriter, Inc.

Professional Member of the Association of Computing Machinery (www.ACM.org)
Professional Member of the Network and System Professionals Association (www.NaSPA.org)