Compiler Error Indication. What is wrong?[2] - Please ignore my previous email

George Thanos gthanos@telecom.ntua.gr
Thu Oct 3 01:38:00 GMT 2002


John Love-Jensen wrote:

>Hi George,
>
>Use this bash trick to search the source files header files:
>
>grep -n -w __kernel_fd_set $(
> echo $(g++ -M foo.cpp)
> | sed -e 's@ \\ @ @g'
> | cut -d ' ' -f3-
>)
>
>  
>
Thanks, I really appreciate your effort. Using your script I receive..
bash-2.05a$  grep -n -w __kernel_fd_set $(echo $(g++ -M init/main.c)| 
sed -e 's@ \\ @ @g'| cut -d ' ' -f3-)
/usr/include/linux/types.h:13:typedef __kernel_fd_set           fd_set;
/usr/include/linux/posix_types.h:38:} __kernel_fd_set;
/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-slackware-linux/2.95.3/include/asm/posix_types.h:14:                        
"1" ((__kernel_fd_set *) (fdsetp)) :"memory"); \
/usr/include/asm/posix_types.h:52:                      "=m" 
(*(__kernel_fd_set *) (fdsetp)):"r" ((int) (fd)))
/usr/include/asm/posix_types.h:57:                      "=m" 
(*(__kernel_fd_set *) (fdsetp)):"r" ((int) (fd)))
/usr/include/asm/posix_types.h:64:                      "m" 
(*(__kernel_fd_set *) (fdsetp))); \
/usr/include/asm/posix_types.h:72:                      :"=m" 
(*(__kernel_fd_set *) (fdsetp)), \
/usr/include/asm/posix_types.h:75:                      "2" 
((__kernel_fd_set *) (fdsetp)) : "memory"); \

I search the source file headers for duplicate definition but I don't 
receive any duplicates.
Furthermore the script searches in /usr/include  while the development 
code is  at
/mnt/disk2/home/gthanos/HyLinux/src/uClinux-2.4.x/include

Can I change something in the script in order to search in the desired path?

Thanks,

- Goerge



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list