How to pass 2D variable-sized arrays in C++?

Claudio Bley bley@cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Tue Oct 1 06:45:00 GMT 2002

    >> OK, but what's your point here? We were talking about
    >> dynamically sized 2D arrays where the dimension of the array
    >> passed to `foo' is not known at compile time.

    John> In that case, I refer back to my first answer: typedef
    John> vector<vector<float> > myarray;

    John> void foo(myarray& a) ...

Of course, I'd prefer that too - but I guess you don't always have the
choice.

--
Claudio Bley                                 ASCII ribbon campaign (")
Debian GNU/Linux advocate                     - against HTML email  X