Installing GCC 3.2 on a system with no pre-existing compiler

Kaparapu, Prabha V 1275 Prabha.Kaparapu@CIGNA.com
Mon Oct 28 07:00:00 GMT 2002

Hello,

I am planning to install GCC 3.2 on my server.
Specifically, I want to install GCC onto a AIX 4.3.3
server where there is no pre-existing compiler.
Could you please guide me where can I find Download software as well as
install documents?

Thanks

Prabha

Prabha Kaparapu
Cigna International
302-797-3320

> 	Confidential, unpublished property of CIGNA.
> 	Do no duplicate or distribute.
> 	Use and distribution limited solely to authorized personnel.
> 	(c) Copyright 2001 (CIGNA Corporation)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance. Copyright (c) 2002 CIGNA