Compiler Error indication. What's wrong?

George Thanos gthanos@telecom.ntua.gr
Wed Oct 2 07:52:00 GMT 2002

Hi all,

For the following lines I receive

36 typedef struct {
37         unsigned long fds_bits [__FDSET_LONGS];
38 } __kernel_fd_set;

the compiler error ....
/mnt/disk2/home/gthanos/HyLinux/src/uClinux-2.4.x/include/linux/posix_types.h:38:
two or more data types in declaration of `__kernel_fd_set'

I use version 2.95.2 of  gcc/egcs, ported (not by me) for Hyperstone's
E1-32X processor.

Can anybody help?  I don't see anything wrong and I tried to point out
the problem in the lines following or preceding these.

The structure may confuse the compiler..?

Thanks,

- George