Problem with GCC for ARM linux

Amr Ahmadain amrahmadain@mail.com
Tue Oct 1 17:20:00 GMT 2002

Hi All

I have attempted to compile GCC for ARM.

I succefully compiled the binutils. No problems !! The cross-comiler was also smoothly compiled with no problems. When I started to compile the first application for ARM - it was actually a benchmark- the following error poped up:

"collect2: no arguments"

When I modified the specs file and forced it to use the arm_linux_ld, the following message poped up:

"arm_linux_ld: no input"

I have originally compiled the GGC for ARM to use it with SimpleScalar for ARM.

Can anybody help??

Thanks

Amr