pthreads man pages, where?

tendim tendim@vex.net
Sat Nov 2 00:04:00 GMT 2002

Hi.

I've installed gcc-3.2 on my system, and I was under the impression that
since I gave the --enable-threads=posix switch to configure, it would also
install the man pages for the various posix thread functions.  I.e.,
pthread_create, etc.

However, when I issue "man pthread_create" or something similar, my system
can't find the man pages!  :(

are they not installed by default with gcc-3.2?  I know they exist, as the
computers at my school (albeit with gcc-3.1) have them.

If they are not installed by default, where can I get them?

Thanks,
Patrick

patrick@tendim.cjb.net
"It's simple, overspecialize and you breed in weakness."
 --Ghost in the Shell