Can't Compile C++ Source File

Moshe Libenson liben_nm@netvision.net.il
Sun May 26 15:48:00 GMT 2002

Add link to libstdc++ like this: -lstdc++ to the g++ command.
Moshe Libenson.

-----Original Message-----
From: gcc-help-owner@gcc.gnu.org [mailto:gcc-help-owner@gcc.gnu.org] On
Behalf Of Banks, David
Sent: ו 24 מאי 2002 16:44
To: 'gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org'
Subject: Can't Compile C++ Source File

Hi,
   I'm using gcc install on a network Unix server and I believe the
version
is 3.0.2 (from the man page). It seems to work fine until I try to use
C++
keywords. When I compile files with C++ keywords I get a compile error
that
looks like {some random output file}(.eh_frame+0x12): undefined
reference to
'__gxx__personality_v0'.
   The only reference I could find for this error was with Java but I
tried
the fix anyway which was to add '#pragma GCC java_execeptions' but that
just
change the error to 'gcj' instead of 'gxx'.

   Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. THANKS!!!

Dav Banks