gcc 2.95.2 reqd

Venkatakrishnan, V v.venkatakrishnan@channels.usa.xerox.com
Wed May 8 06:03:00 GMT 2002


Check out http://aixpdslib.seas.ucla.edu/categories/development.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Puneet Singhal [mailto:puneet@opussoft.com] 
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2002 1:31 AM
To: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
Subject: gcc 2.95.2 reqd


Hello gurus,
I need gcc 2.95.2 on IBM AIX.
Can I get a precompiled binary for the same?
if not, then how do i retrieve the sources of 2.95.2?
If anyone has compiled 2.95.2(or any version) on AIX, pl revert so that I
can avoid the problem you already faced!

thanks in Advance,
Puneet

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Puneet Singhal                                  Opus Software Solutions,
Software Engineer                               Mayfair Towers,
                                                Shivajinagar,
Work: 0091 20 551 2092/1093                     Pune 411005
Home: 0091 20 426 6108                          Maharashtra, India.

fax : 0091 20 551 2808                          http://www.opussoft.com

puneet@opussoft.com
========================================================================
In this world, run as fast as you can to stay in the same place.
		            -The Red Queen to Alice
             			Lewis Carrol's Alice in Wonderland
========================================================================



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list