G77: patch to bitwise .AND. errors

Hassan Aurag aurag@cae.com
Tue May 7 12:28:00 GMT 2002

 Hi all concerned,

 Looking at the sources of 2.95.1 of gcc, I have noticed that with
-fugly-logint option all operations involving logicals would first cast
logical to int except for logical operations.

 Now adding the casting section to the function that is called for
logical operations fixes the issue I had before: bug #`fortran/6491'.

 Here is a patch. Now I'd love if someone knowledgeable took a look at
it to check if it's crappy, dangerous, erroneous, stupid or what. My
knowledge of compilators being non-existent, and of coding in general
very limited.

 Thanks