Cygwin linker -- basic question

Kayvan A. Sylvan kayvan@sylvan.com
Fri Mar 1 11:37:00 GMT 2002


On Fri, Mar 01, 2002 at 02:32:00PM -0500, Cai_Lixin@emc.com wrote:
> Dear all,
> 
> I have a question, what is the linker in cygwin? someone told me it is
> ln.exe. I do not whether it is correct. Since this is the first time I touch
> cygwin, please forgive me to ask this simple question. Where can I find the
> documentation of linker option?
> 
> Thanks a lot!
> Have a nice day!
> Lixin

ld.exe

On your Cygwin platform, do: "man ld" for more info.

[[ Available for consulting. http://www.sylvan.com/~kayvan/Resume.html ]]
-- 
Kayvan A. Sylvan          | Proud husband of       | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan  | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)
http://sylvan.com/~kayvan | "crown of her husband" | Robin Gregory (2/28/92)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 232 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc-help/attachments/20020301/0cc9f309/attachment-0001.sig>


More information about the Gcc-help mailing list