StrongARM
Oscar Fuentes
ofv@wanadoo.es
Sun Jun 16 09:51:00 GMT 2002
Per Edin <per.programmering@telia.com> writes:
> Hi!
>
> How do i compile a program for the Intel Strong ARM processor using
> GCC. When trying to compile a program with GCC shiped with the
> Epoc32 SDK it is using gcc -mcpu=arm710 which works fine but cc1plus
> hangs,
You need to setup correctly the SDK. IIRC, you need to run
SETGCCRG.EXE with appropriate arguments after SDK installation (try
setgccreg --help). There is a FAQ about this somewhere on the Symbian
site. If you can't find it, ask in the symbian groups or do a Google
search on comp.sys.psion.programmer for details.
> when using the GCC shiped with CYGWIN gcc return that -mcpu=arm710
> is unrecognized.
Most likely because Cygwin is configured for x86.
> What shall I
> do?
>
> BTW. I am running GCC under Win32 but I can do it under Linux too if it is
> required.
If you enjoy Linux and you are developing for EPOC32R5 maybe you will
like this:
http://www.windhager.de/~mattes/epocemx/
--
Oscar
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list