recursion ok?

danny danny@3rdplanetsoftware.com
Wed Jul 24 20:20:00 GMT 2002

Hey Now Gcc people,

Well g++ fixed it. My program's recursive routine is now working. I wonder why gcc
has a problem w/ recursion. Any ideas?

Anyway I have a new problem. My function traverses the directory tree of my linux
box. I coded it to discard symbolic links w/ the stat function. It also let's me know
if a file is a directory or not. It appears to do that most of the time this works
until it comes to the .gnome/destop/home directory symbolic link. Then it switches to
it instead of discarding it. Any ideas why it is doing this?

Thanks
  Danny