g77 building own library of subroutines

stephen.buckley@excite.com stephen.buckley@excite.com
Thu Jul 4 21:06:00 GMT 2002

Dear helpers

I should have mentioned that I am running a dos/windows version.
I have g77 for dos and also Force 2.0.7. [this appears to be a
windows front end for mini g77--mini?? is this a small version
of g77??]
I have had a couple of answers [thanks] but unfortunately the
info appears to have been for the unix version. I need to build
these subroutine library archives in a dos environment [or
windows using Force].

kind regards
Stephen

>Hi All
>
>this is my third attempt to get this to the help list. Message follows:
>
>I have a couple of fortran subroutines that I would like to put
together in my own library [and then call them with other
programs] and would like to know how to do this using g77--the
manuals don't seem to say much on this--on building your own
library of subroutines and functions etc.