recursion ok?

danny danny@3rdplanetsoftware.com
Tue Jul 23 16:17:00 GMT 2002

Hey Now Gcc People,

I'm writing a recursive function and i'm getting this error when
linking.

xxx.cpp(.eh_frame+0x11): undefined reference to '__gxx_personality_v0'

If I leave out the line of code that calls itself the function works and
links
fine.

Any idea what's the matter? Is there some linking param I should know
about? I'm going to try and right the old factorial as a test to c if
that will link ok.

Well this is the second time I e-mailed this. The first time I got no
response. I'm not sure weather my email got lost or if no one ever saw
this before.
:-)  :-)

Thanks
  Danny