directories for newbies
danny
danny@3rdplanetsoftware.com
Sun Jul 21 18:41:00 GMT 2002
Hey Kayvan,
That helped too. Now I need a function that will let me determine the attributes of a
file. Specifically, I wanna know if a file is a directory or not. In the dos world
there was a program called dos_atrib. U got one like that for linux?
Also what I'd really like is some online manual that grouped all the standard lib
functions into different categories. Such as file management, networking, disk
management, strings, etc. Anything like that around?
One last thing on my wish list. A good debugger. Does linux have a standard debugger
already installed on my system? Any thoughts?
Thanks
Danny
"Kayvan A. Sylvan" wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 21, 2002 at 12:30:19PM -0700, danny wrote:
> > Hey Now That helps,
> >
> > What I'm really looking for is documentation for these functions and many others.
> > Any place on line that any one knows of?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Danny
> >
>
> try "man opendir", "man readdir", etc.
>
> --
> Kayvan A. Sylvan | Proud husband of | Father to my kids:
> Sylvan Associates, Inc. | Laura Isabella Sylvan | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)
> http://sylvan.com/~kayvan | "crown of her husband" | Robin Gregory (2/28/92)
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list