Assistance with gcov
Kevin Kress
kevin.kress@comdev.cc
Wed Jul 17 16:33:00 GMT 2002
I am looking for assistance with the gcov program and related gcc
flags. I posted a question 2 days ago but got no response. I have
since discovered that the program I was having problems with does in
fact generate .da file about 1 out of every 5 times it is run.
I am looking for some insights about how to go about debugging this, who
might know anything about this problem or where to find more on code
inserted when the code coverage flags in gcc are enabled.
--Kevin
--
Kevin Kress (Software Engineer)
COM DEV Broadband
San Luis Obispo, CA
Phone: 805-544-1089
Fax: 805-544-2055
GnuPG/PGP Key ID: 8A811ECC
Fingerprint : D244 8D76 327D F7B8 DAE6 FF72 30F0 694B 8A81 1ECC
See Keyserver: http://www.keyserver.net/en/findkey.html
(search for "Kevin Kress" or "0x8A811ECC")
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
URL: <https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc-help/attachments/20020717/149f90a7/attachment.sig>
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list