http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-3.1/gcc/Service.html

dave@dave.tj dave@dave.tj
Mon Jul 8 22:20:00 GMT 2002

Is there any way I can get the archives of this list?  I'm having trouble
making gcc-3.1 (libiberty, to be more precise), but I hate to ask busy
devs for help when I haven't yet RTFMed the heck out of every FM I
can find.  (The FAQ is interesting, but it's hard to tell whether it's
describing any of the problems I'm having.  I think I'd be much better off
simply reading up on other people's experience, and the replies they got.)
--
When you say "I wrote a program that crashed Windows", people just stare
at you blankly and say "Hey, I got those with the system, *for free*".

Linux: because a PC is a terrible thing to waste
        -- ksh@cis.ufl.edu put this on Tshirts in '93