build trouble with GCC 3.0
Khoa Do
kdo@stratacare.com
Wed Jan 9 11:22:00 GMT 2002
Thanks that did help. The difference was that I tried the
monolithic package instead of trying to put together different packages like
core, c, c++, java, ... I will have to use the latest stable version and
report to the mailing list my experience.
-----Original Message-----
From: Dylan Cuthbert [mailto:dylan@q-games.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 6:21 PM
To: Khoa Do
Subject: Re: build trouble with GCC 3.0
I haven't tried with cygwin 1.3.6 but I've got gcc 3.0.2 compiled with 1.3.5
of cygwin and I doubt there's much of a difference.
The only problem I had was with the fastjar directory - it wouldn't compile
so I simply created a dummy makefile in that directory and it went through
fine. (ie. I created a Makefile to replace the original one that simply had
install:, all: and clean: on separate lines with no other commands)
...
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list