How can I build a cross compiler for the Strong ARM-110 processor

CC111310 CC111310@ntu.ac.uk
Wed Jan 23 00:51:00 GMT 2002


Hi,
I'm not sure if I'm in the right mailling list, but I need to build/compile
a cross compiler hosted on Cygwin 1.3.6 and targeted at StrongARM-110
processors.  I've downloaded the source for gcc-3.0.3 and binutils-2.11.2.
Cygwin, comes with binutils and gcc-2.95.3-5.

I've tried building (configuring and then making) binutils-2.11.2 first and
it seems successful. Then I continue with building gcc-3.0.3 but an error
comes out with :
nm: libgcc1.exe File wrong format 

Can somebody help? I've followed the installation steps from
http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC/ .

Is there an easier way to build this cross compiler? Help. Thanks.

CC111310
P/s Can you please send reply straight to this email address, I don't know
how to subscribe to this mailling list, just that I found this mailling list
email address from the webpages. Thanks again.



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list