A query
Jaya_Kumari
Jaya_Kumari@satyam.com
Tue Jan 15 01:33:00 GMT 2002
Dear Sir,
We are developing a testsuite to test a protocol stack,in which some
are generated by the Telelogic tools for the test suite written by us which
are C files,while compiling with gcc compiler it works fine and while
compiling with g++ compiler it is giving errors.I wanted to know if there is
an option with g++ compiler where I can compile the C files,and the compiler
treats these files as C files and not C++ files.
I have another query whether in a makefile whether i can use gcc compiler to
compile C files and g++ compiler to compile C++ file and whether it is
possible to link the object files of C files and C++ files.
I need your help in solving these probelms.please help me out.
Anticipating a response from you.
Thanks and Regards,
Jaya Kumari
**************************************************************************
This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the
intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND
PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or
distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this message is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard
is appreciated.
**************************************************************************
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list