-fno-leading-underscore

Dimitri Frederickx dimi@flashmail.com
Mon Feb 4 07:50:00 GMT 2002

I'm compiling a program under cygwin. I have .c and .s files (c and
assemble). During the linking I get the following errors:

/home/Administrator/open-wonka//build-x86-win/kernel/oswald/lib/liboswald.a(
cpu.o): In function `x_thread_switch':
/home/Administrator/open-wonka/kernel/oswald/hal/cpu/x86/src/cpu.c:36:
undefined reference to `x_host_switch'

I use the functions in my .c files but the whole function is in the .s file.
While compiling gcc puts an underscore in front of the function, but in my
compiled .s files the function has NO leading underscore!

I tried to compile with -fno-leading-underscore but there is still a _ in my
.o files. How do I solve this problem?