RPC on linux

Johan Ekberg jekb@enea.se
Fri Feb 1 04:14:00 GMT 2002

Hi!

I'm trying to build a small RPC example on Linux Mandrake, I use the
rpcgen, which (without any problem) generates my .h-file. But when I
compile my server-function along with the rpcgen generated files I get
the error "conflicting types" on the function name (my server function)
followed by "previous defined" in the rpcgen generated .h-file.

Any clues have to get around this ?
Pointers, on how to use and build distributed applications on linux with
rpcgen would be greate.

Tjillivippen
/Johan

--
Conventional RTOS? ....Sorry!
OSE - THE NEW GENERATION RTOS

OSE Systems AB                Phone:  +46-8-50714393
Nytorpsvägen 5 Box 232        Mobile: +46-709-714393
SE-183 23  Taby, Sweden       Fax:    +46-8-50714040

http://www.enea.com