memory usage of code compiled with gcc 3.2

hektor monteiro x285 hmonteiro@ctio.noao.edu
Mon Dec 30 07:24:00 GMT 2002

Hello everyone,

I think I found a solution for the problem. Somewhere on the web I found
that if you compile the code with the flag ¨-static¨ it works, and it
did (apparently!).

hektor