parser modification followup

Andreas Bauer baueran@in.tum.de
Fri Dec 13 16:10:00 GMT 2002

On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 08:59:59AM -0300, Santiago Margareto wrote:
> I know, I have read it. The issue I have is: how can I get the tree
> resulting from compiling? The RTL file is easy, you just add option -da, but
> I cannot find the corresponding flag for the parse tree.

Others may have better information for you, but as far as I know, trees
can not be printed out nicely in a similar fashion to RTL.  They are
merely a data structure, but a data structure does not necessarily print
itself, of course.

Read the files tree.* to see which macros you can use to traverse the
data structure (TREE_TYPE, etc.)  Once you get a feeling for it, you will
also find the internals documentation very handy which summarizes those
accessors and the whole structure itself.

Andi.