ARM Cross Compiler using RedHat Version 8
Andreas Bauer
baueran@in.tum.de
Tue Dec 10 13:44:00 GMT 2002
> Has anyone on the list successfully built this for the ARM (we are using an
> ARM 7 Thumb core for our embedded system) cross compiler and if so what do
> I need to do to make it work for me on the RedHat Linux 8.0 platform.
> Also, I do NOT want the ada, java or objectiveC to build but even with the
> command line noted below, the ada and the rest still seems to be starting
> (a directory is built fo it in the build area and data has been placed in
> them, including objects). Any ideas?
Have you seen this page?
http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/simtest-howto.html
It explains how to set up (and test, if necessary) a cross-compiler, in
this particular case, for ARM even.
Worked fine for me, last time I needed to build a cross-compiler.
HTH,
Andi.
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list