C++ exceptions ??

Andreas Bauer baueran@in.tum.de
Thu Dec 5 23:36:00 GMT 2002

> I am studying the mechanism of gcc that handle the C++ exceptions.
> Is there any document or information beside the source code?

Look inside the doc/ directory; it contains internals documentation in
the texinfo format, which you may find useful.  If you have very specific
questions concerning the way certain subroutines work, etc. you will have
to wade through the code though in order to fully understand what's going
on.

HTH,
Andi.

P.S. There's also a doxygen-version of gcc online somewhere, but I forgot
the URL; Google or the list archives should still have it.