Error in building BINUITLS

engineers@ntil.net engineers@ntil.net
Wed Dec 25 12:31:00 GMT 2002

Error in building BINUITLS

Hai,
I am trying to build the Binutils as part of the Development of ARM tools on
Windows.I encountered the following erros while building the binutils.

" ld:cannot open crtbegin.o :No such file or directory
set variable CC to a working compiler.exe "

I have set the path to crtbegin.o which is present in the
directory"C:\Cygnus\arm-tools\i686-pc-cygwin\lib\gcc-lib\arm-elf\3.0.3",but
still it is showing "No file or directory error".Where can i get the Crtbegin.s
or crt0.s file .

NTIL Engg.