Help with g77 (DESPERATELY)

Toon Moene toon@moene.indiv.nluug.nl
Wed Apr 24 14:32:00 GMT 2002


Karenstewart2@aol.com wrote:

> On the tool bar there is a book labeled as GNU Fortran Compiler. But, the program doesn't give me the option to execute it.  I'm assuming what has happened is this:  the software I'm using for Fortran 77 uses the GNU as the compiler to run the programs but in order to do that I also have to install the GNU compiler software.
> 
> Am I correct? If so, where can I get it? 

Well, I can't say if you're correct because you forgot to include the
URL to that web page :-)

However, if you just want to download the GNU compiler stuff, go to this
URL: http://gcc.gnu.org.

In the left column you'll find "Binaries", which will lead you to a list
of URL's to pre-built compilers.

Hope this helps,

-- 
Toon Moene - mailto:toon@moene.indiv.nluug.nl - phoneto: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG  Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
Join GNU Fortran 95: http://g95.sourceforge.net/ (under construction)



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list