-init works but not -fini in gcc-2.95.2?

Naomaru Itoi nao@monkey.org
Tue Apr 9 02:13:00 GMT 2002


Hi,

Thank you so much for your great work.

I am using gcc-2.95.2 on Mac OS X.

	[localhost:~/src/dltest] apple% cc --version
	2.95.2

I would like to set an initialization function and an exit function of a
shared library.  To set the initialization function to "init()", I do
this, and it works.

	[localhost:~/src/dltest] apple% cc -init _init -dynamiclib -o dllib.dylib dllib.o

However, when I do this to set the exit function, it fails.

	[localhost:~/src/dltest] apple% cc -init _init -fini _fini -dynamiclib -o dllib.dylib dllib.o
	cc: _fini: No such file or directory

cc doesn't seem to like the "-fini" option.

What should I do to set the exit function?  I tried "#pragma fini (fini)"
as well, but it didn't work, either.

Any help shall be appreciated.  Thank you.

--
Concentration ... Naomaru Itoi



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list