Format of displaying compilations errors.

Roman Bednarek roman@psi.mikronika.com.pl
Mon Sep 10 04:25:00 GMT 2001

Hi.

  gcc displays "warning:" string before any warning it generates. Is there
a way to see a word "error:" if it is a message about an error?
   I was always looking for a word "error" in the compiler output to find
error messages. This method does not work with gcc. In the early stage of
porting my application to gcc I have many warnigs and errors and cannot
find where the eror is. I do not want to hide all the warnig as they may
be important too.

   Thanks in advance for any help.

   Roman Bednarek