Global addressing

Joy Mukherjee jmukherj@csgrad.cs.vt.edu
Tue Sep 4 15:10:00 GMT 2001

 Hi !
 	I need to relocate all the global variables of a program to some
 other address and then force the executable to use the relocated set
 instead of the original one . The problem is that when I looked at the
 assembly code generated, it seems that the compiler uses direct addressing
 for such globals .
 	Is there anyway I can force the compiler to use indexed addressing
 ONLY for all variables - local/global ? I am working on the Intel-Linux
 plateform . I would really appreciate any help .

 Joy.