GCC 3.0.2 binaries

kabir.patel@uk.andersen.com kabir.patel@uk.andersen.com
Wed Nov 21 12:32:00 GMT 2001

>>Then use the "file" command to see if it is compressed or not.
>>I once had a netscape which removed the ".gz" but left the file still
>>compressed so I had to add the ".gz" back onto it.

How did you uncompress? I have tried uncompress, unzip and tar
and all have failed. The name of the file is "gcc-3.0.2-sol8-sparc-local.gz."

Thanks

Kabir

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you
the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone.
In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by
reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent
to Internet email for messages of this kind.  Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my
firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.