Configuration ouput

kabir.patel@uk.andersen.com kabir.patel@uk.andersen.com
Wed Nov 14 01:36:00 GMT 2001

I ran the ./configure script successfully, but came across the following
messages and wanted to know if they would effect
the build:

a) "Warning: compilation may fail because you're using
/usr/ucb/cc.  You should change your PATH or CC
variable and rerun configure."

I selected CC=cc, which is what I use to run C code normally.

b) "grep: can't open /export/home/kabir/gnu/gcc-3.0.2/libstdc++-v3/configure.in
./config.status is unchanged"

This file (in fact the entire folder libstdc++-v3) doesn't exist. Is it meant
to?

c) "configure: warning: ^M
*** Makeinfo is missing or too old.^M
*** Info documentation will not be built."

Thanks
Kabir

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you
the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone.
In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by
reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent
to Internet email for messages of this kind.  Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my
firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.