Another question: Configuration options

kabir.patel@uk.andersen.com kabir.patel@uk.andersen.com
Mon Nov 12 15:58:00 GMT 2001

When I just type in ./configure without specifying any additional options it
come back with an error message like the following:

*** The command ' -o conftest    conftest.c' failed.
*** You must set the environment variable CC to a working compiler.

Could somebody tell me how to resolve this?

Thanks

Kabir

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you
the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone.
In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by
reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent
to Internet email for messages of this kind.  Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my
firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.