INT_ASM_OP undeclared

Alexandre Oliva aoliva@redhat.com
Sun May 20 13:04:00 GMT 2001


On May 20, 2001, "Vu Pham" <vu@sivell.com> wrote:

> So I think it is 2.1.2

Yep.  I believe this is a problem.  AFAIK, kernel 2.4 doesn't go well
along with glibc 2.1.  Get at least 2.2.

> My current check shows that only /usr/include/bits/resource.h has the
> definition of RUSAGE_CHILREN

I don't recall the details, but I think it's also defined in some
kernel header that conflicts with this definition, or you just never
get to this definition, or something like that.  It boils down to an
incompatibility between glibc and the kernel headers.  Time to upgrade
glibc or downgrade the kernel.

-- 
Alexandre Oliva   Enjoy Guarana', see http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~oliva/
Red Hat GCC Developer                  aoliva@{cygnus.com, redhat.com}
CS PhD student at IC-Unicamp        oliva@{lsd.ic.unicamp.br, gnu.org}
Free Software Evangelist    *Please* write to mailing lists, not to me



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list