can't find libCrun.so.1 when compiling/linking

Nevenka Bierny NBierny@quova.com
Tue May 15 15:51:00 GMT 2001

Hi,
I'm trying to compile a C++ program on a Solaris sun4u / OS version 5.7 /
sparc-sun-solaris2.7. I'm using version 2.95 of g++.
When I try to compile using the following:
g++ -g -o Program Program.cpp -L. -lsocket -lnsl -lrt
I get lots of undefind references.
The functions are located in libCrun.so.1. However, when I compile using
g++ -g -o Program Program.cpp -L. -L/usr/lib -lCrun -lsocket -lnsl -lrt
ld can't find libCrun.
Any suggestions? Also, where can I find a listing of gcc releases / what
issues were addressed?
Thanks,
Nevenka Bierny