Cross compiler for m68K-ericsson-ose
Christopher Keller
CKeller@BeamReachNetworks.com
Wed May 9 13:39:00 GMT 2001
Hello all, apologies if this is a widely known topic, but I've found very
little information on the web.
Is gcc 2.95.2 capable of functioning as a cross compiler for the Power PC
chip running Ericsson's OSE?
I've compiled the bin-utils fine by specifying --target=m68k-ericsson-ose.
It appears to have generated things fine, but it fails on the gcc configure.
In the docs, it says that es1800 is an alias for the ericssson-ose. This
fails as well.
According to the list of targets in gcc-2.95.2/gcc/configure, the
ericsson-ose is not listed, thus explaining why my configure is failing. So,
is it or is it not supported?
I'd like to do the cross compiling, assembling, and linking from a x86 linux
box, rather than use the Greenhills compiler for Windows NT. Is this
possible?
Thanks,
Chris
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list