implicit declaration of static attribute for functions????
David Korn
dkorn@pixelpower.com
Thu Mar 29 17:53:00 GMT 2001
>-----Original Message-----
>From: Jerry Miller [ mailto:gmiller@cs.sunysb.edu ]
>Sent: 28 March 2001 19:51
> [SNIP!] I removed
>the static attribute from both the prototype
>declaration and the function itself.
>
>I recompiled and relinked, but I got a message
>from the linker that the reference was unresolved.
>Noting that the function in question was at the
>very end of the module, following several static
>functions, on a hunch, I cut and pasted to the
>very beginning of the module, which solved the
>problem!
Unless you can reproduce this, I'd assume that something went
wrong with your dependencies and it didn't get rebuilt properly the
first time.
DaveK
--
All your base are belong to us!
**********************************************************************
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by
MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.
www.mimesweeper.com
**********************************************************************
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list