BootStrap
David Korn
dkorn@pixelpower.com
Fri Mar 9 09:44:00 GMT 2001
> Hello
>
> Problem:
>
>struct streampos used where a 'int' was expected
>(repeated n times under /libio/indstream.cc
>
>conversion from 'int' to non-scalar type 'streampos' requested.
You haven't included very much information here. Fortunately I have
ESP, so by reading your mind I can tell that you are trying to build
gcc-2.95.2 on a system that uses glibc-2.2. Thanks to my mystical powers,
I foresee a tall dark patchfile in your future. This patchfile will come
from afar ( http://gcc.gnu.org/install/specific.html#*-*-linux-gnu ) and
will solve all your streampos difficulties.
DaveK
--
All your base are belong to us!
**********************************************************************
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by
MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.
www.mimesweeper.com
**********************************************************************
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list