Problems configuring gcc-2.95.2
Guido Zeelen
gzeelen@square.nl
Tue Mar 20 03:00:00 GMT 2001
Hi,
I'm running on a Sun Solaris 2.8.
This is my problem. I'm in /usr/local (where I want to set it up to) and
type gcc-2.95.2/configure and it tells me: command 'cc -o conftest
-g conftest.c' failed *** you must set the environment variable CC to a
working compiler.
I don't have a compiler that I know on my computer to set it to and I
don't know how to set it anyway.
Does anyone know why this happens and how I can deal with it to get the
GCC compiler working on my computer?
Thanks in advance and best regards,
Guido Zeelen
_______________________________________________________
Software Application Engineer
Square SMS B.V. Phone : +31 475 355 100
Marathonlaan 4 Direct : +31 475 355 126
P.O. Box 1173 Fax : +31 475 355 198
6040 KD Roermond E-mail : gzeelen@square.nl
The Netherlands Web : http://www.squaresms.com
_______________________________________________________
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list