coredump

Puneet Singhal puneet@opussoft.com
Sat Mar 17 04:20:00 GMT 2001


Hi all

I compiled a program on linked lists using gcc


Here is a snapshot of the code...

1.          pBind->pNext = (PLLBIND)( (char *)pBind + usTrueAtomSize );
2.          (pBind->pNext)->pPrev = pBind;
3.          pBind = pBind->pNext;

statement no 2 is giving core.

pBind or pNext is Not NULL.

can anyone tell me why??

Also are there any good containers written in C available on the net.

TIA,
Puneet


*********************************************
The Boulder Pledge: "Under no circumstances will I ever purchase anything
offered to me as the result of an unsolicited email message. Nor will I
forward chain letters, petitions, mass mailings, or virus warnings to large
numbers of others. This is my contribution to the survival of the online
community."
*********************************************
Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly.
                -- Henry Spencer
Unix is user-friendly (it only choose its friends carefully)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----





More information about the Gcc-help mailing list