Help with gcc + HP 64B
ccroswhite@get2chip.com
ccroswhite@get2chip.com
Mon Jul 30 14:44:00 GMT 2001
Thanks for the assistance. I actually was hoping someone out there was
using gcc on an hpux11 system that could shed some light on what I am
trying to do. I have submited the question to the folks over at HP. They
were not at all suprised that it would not compile and indicated that most
of their energy was going into the IA64 and PA32 ports. So much for
PARISC64, seems HP has already sounded the death march for the processor.
Chris Croswhite
Alexandre
Oliva To: ccroswhite@get2chip.com
<aoliva@redha cc: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
t.com> Subject: Re: Help with gcc + HP 64B
07/30/2001
02:55 PM
On Jul 29, 2001, ccroswhite@get2chip.com wrote:
> Is there any direction the HP folks can give me on this?
Err... Perhaps you should ask the HP folks that provided you with
this release of GCC?
It sounds like some incompatibility between the compiler, the
assembler and the OS. For a start, you'd have to make sure this
release of GCC you're using supports HP-UX 11. This was only recently
introduced in GCC, but it may have made it to this release of GNU Pro
earlier, I don't know.
--
Alexandre Oliva Enjoy Guarana', see http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~oliva/
Red Hat GCC Developer aoliva@{cygnus.com, redhat.com}
CS PhD student at IC-Unicamp oliva@{lsd.ic.unicamp.br, gnu.org}
Free Software Evangelist *Please* write to mailing lists, not to me
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list