Invalid preprocessing directives in "gthr.h"

Alexandre Oliva aoliva@redhat.com
Mon Jul 23 22:10:00 GMT 2001

On Jul 17, 2001, "Edward Duffy" <eduffy3@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> ../include/bits/gthr.h:105:2: invalid preprocessing directive
> #_GLIBCPP_endif

> which ends up causing 3 more errors right after that.  Is there some
> option I should enable with the "make bootstrap"?

IIRC, the solution is to `unset LC_ALL'.  If this doesn't work, search
the bug database or the mailing list archives and you'll find at least
a dozen identical bug reports with the corresponding fixes.