gcc-help Digest 21 Jul 2001 01:39:27 -0000 Issue 587

Darrell Bellert dbellert@boulder.qms.com
Mon Jul 23 07:05:00 GMT 2001

In order to get the compiler and other development tools, I had to
install additional software onto the Mac.  Specifically, I installed a
CD labeled "Mac OS X Developer Tools".

I *think* you can also download this software.

Start at:
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/network/2000/12/15/osx_dev.html