I am a beginner installing gcc-3.0
Catherine Rowland
cathyr_2002@yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 16:25:00 GMT 2001
I am doing this on my Soalris 2.8 for the first time.
I do not have cc except for /usr/ucb/cc which the
documentation says not to use.
I keep running the configure script and it can't find
gcc or cc in my path. Of course, I don't have it.
I have tried a lot bogus things but nothing works...
I thought I was going to configure and build a gcc
compiler?
What am I doing wrong? I have spent hours looking at
the internet documentation and my installation and the
light bulb is not going on yet.
How can I configure gcc to then build a compiler so I
can then make ssh?
Help please! Thank you in advance.
Catherine Rowland
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list