There is no head file named "new.h".
ness
ness@zh.t2-design.com
Thu Jul 5 23:38:00 GMT 2001
Hi all.
My operating systme is Red Hat Linux 6.2, and the gcc version is
egcs-2.91.66. I build a cross compile for mips with gcc3.0. I finished
configing and building the gcc3.0, and there is no error or mistakes.
But one head file named "new.h" is not existent, which we must invoke.
The way I configed and built gcc3.0 like following:
--------------------------------------------------------------
(In the directory ../src/gcc-3.0 there are the cource file of gcc3.0. In
the directory ../tmp/gcc there are the config files of gcc3.0. Fisrt I
configed and built the binutils-2.10. Then I configed and built the
gcc3.0)
bash$ PATH=../tools/H-i686-pc-linux-gnu/bin:$PATH
bash$ export PATH
bash$ cd tmp/gcc
bash$ ../../src/gcc-3.0/configure --target=mips-elf --prefix=../../tools
--exec-prefix=../../tools/H-i686-pc-linux-gnu --with-gnu-ld
--with-gnu-as --with-newlib -v
bash$ make -w all-gcc install-gcc LANGUAGES="c c++"
----------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how to config and build the gcc3.0 ,the head file will be
existent.
Who can tell me ? Mand thanks.
Best regards.
ness
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list