Sparc/Solaris 7 problem

leam leam@reuel.net
Fri Jan 12 04:35:00 GMT 2001


Reloaded the OS with 64 bit support, and have not patched anything yet.
The gcc now works.

I'm still a little unhappy. I did fix the problem, but I have learned
nothing in the process. Well, not enough. How do I find out about how to
resolve these issues without the "brute force" method of an OS reload?

ciao!

leam



On Tue, 9 Jan 2001, leam wrote:

> Hello, did not find this one in the FAQ, and the patch mentioned in one of
> the docs has not been applied.
> 
> I'm using Sparc/Solaris 7 on a sparc station 5, with no 64bit support. The
> only unbundled software is gunzip and gcc 2.95.2, both from
> sunfreeware.com. Gcc, per pkginfo, installed correctly and fully.
> 
> I'm not sure what other information would be useful, but I've put some of
> the output files and notes on a web page so the e-mail is shorter.
>  
> http://reuel.net/toolshed/hello.html
> 
> ciao!
> 
> leam
> 
> 
> 
> 



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list